ARE YOU READY TO LEVERAGE YOUR GOD GIVEN PURPOSE SO YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY, HAVE MORE IMPACT AND THRIVE AT WORK AND LIFE?
Over the past few years, I've received hundreds of emails, texts and voice messages from women from all walks of life and across many industries asking me some variation of the same question: “Dorianne, how on earth did you bounce back from being laid off and depressed - basically lost - to becoming the most senior black woman at your company!?”
After about the 100th time, I was over replying to each person with the same “here's how I did it, and how you can too” story, so I decided to gather my thoughts and organize my process in a way that could be repeated. And that's how my Career Strategy Session was created!
During your strategy session you'll learn:
What your top 5 strengths are and how to leverage these strengths to tap into your God given purpose
How to create your D.R.E.A.M. job profile and why it's the single most important key to your success
How to identify the qualifications you need to take the next step on your journey (even if it's a career switch)
What specific actions you can start immediately in order to accomplish your career goals
By the time you're finished with your strategy session, you'll gain the clarity and confidence you need to take your career to the next level
As your career strategist, I'll provide you with the thought leadership, unbiased partnership and deep HR knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. I'll help you diagnose the obstacles keeping you from getting where you truly want to be in your career and prescribe specific actions to help you get unstuck!
"Yes girl yes! The career strategy session is a great experience. 1 to 1 time with Dorianne. We assessed where I am in my career currently, my true interests and where I want to be in the future. Dorianne accessed all aspects of our conversation and came up with and action based strategy broken down with specific time frames to spend in each area." -K. Pollard
CAN YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THIS?
Are you tired of feeling completely stuck and unfulfilled in your career?
Do you struggle with believing it’s even possible to achieve your career goals?
- Are you fed-up with your constant procrastination and self-sabotage when it comes to your career, but you don’t know how to change?
- Do you want to feel more confident and capable in anything you put your mind to?
- Do you wish someone could just provide you with a step-by-step process on how to get clear on what you truly want so you could see immediate changes in your career TODAY?
IF YOU SAID YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE...
I know how you feel.
Back in 2011 I was laid off from my job. And even though it was a job that I hated and that was making me physically ill - it still sucked to get laid off. And they had the nerve to do it two weeks before my wedding.
I was so sad and felt like a failure. Yes, it was a toxic environment, but still - how could they lay me off!? I was depressed and defeated and instead of enjoying being a newlywed, I spent the better part of a year sitting on the couch, binge watching Netflix and feeling sorry for myself. I couldn't even bring myself to look for another job.
I'd hit rock bottom and even contemplated packing my bags, leaving my life and new husband and running away to God knows where to do God knows what. I was ready to give up on myself and that's when I knew something had to change.
how THE PROCESS WORKS
We'll spend our time thoroughly assessing where you are now vs. where you want to be in your career and we’ll develop a blue print that'll help you accomplish your goals.
You’ll have unlimited email support for 30 days following your strategy session to ask all of your questions - doesn't matter how big or small.
You'll get access to my growing library of career development training and resources as well as access to my private Facebook group - the Career Success Circle.
I can only take on a handful of strategy sessions each month and even though I try to accommodate as many people as I can, sessions typically sell out.
"Dorianne really helped me to bring some clarity to why I wasn't getting called back after my interviews. her advice was SPOT on. After speaking with her, I was getting interviews left and right! And finally got an offer." -T. Johnson
I didn't know it at the time, but having to pick myself up off the couch and turn my career around would be a huge turning point in my life. Leveraging what I now call my D.R.E.A.M. Job search process, I got crystal clear on what I wanted in my career, created a step-by-step action plan to get there and landed the six figure job of my dreams..all in less than 30 days.
What started as a last resort experiment in changing my own life, actually changed my entire career trajectory which eventually morphed into Your Career Girl - a boutique career coaching company for high achieving and ambitious women.
You no longer felt confused or uncertain about what you want in your career
You could make more progress in your career in the next 30 days than you have in the last year
You knew what you wanted in your career and had a clear, step-by-step action plan to achieve it
You wake up every morning as a confident and powerful woman who knows how to make things happen in her career (and life)
Look: You don’t just have to imagine your life this way, you can actually make it a reality by working with me! Through my career strategy session, you'll get:
- Instant clarity on what you truly want from your career and how to move forward with your goals
- Freedom from the guilt of having to “do it all” by identifying the "needle movers" in your career
- A step-by-step, mistake-proof action plan to help you reach your goals
- An accountability partner, HR expert, career coach and success strategist dedicated to helping you thrive at work
- Bonus products & resources
- Unsure of what your next career move should be and need guidance; OR
- Making a career change and need to launch a successful job search strategy ; OR
- Ready to create a plan to position yourself for your next promotion and/or leadership position…
I can help. Take a look at the four questions you should ask yourself to figure out if you'd be a good fit for a 90-minute strategy session with me!
four questions to ask yourself before applying for a strategy session:
- Am I able/willing to put in the time, energy and effort it takes to achieve my career goals?
- Do I understand there are no "quick fixes" when it comes to taking my career to the next level?
- Am I interested in being "coached" and leaning on the expertise of a HR professional and career strategist?
- Do I have the financial resources (cost of strategy session is $299) to invest in my career right now?
If you've answered YES to ALL four questions and you're ready to up-level your career in the next 30-90 days...