are you still waiting for a breakthrough in your career?
As your career strategist, I'll provide you with the thought leadership, unbiased partnership and deep HR knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. I'll help you diagnose the obstacles keeping you from getting where you truly want to be in your career and prescribe specific actions to help you get unstuck!
- Are you ready to finally find the fulfilling career of your dreams?
- Are you looking for your next big opportunity (promotion, stretch project, overseas assignment, etc.)?
- Are you in need of professional & leadership development?
By the time you're finished with your strategy session, you'll gain the clarity and confidence you need to take your career to the next level
The goal of my strategy sessions are to help you solve your biggest career problems, as well as spark ideas and innovation that'll ultimately lead to your success.
Being strategic isn't about planning. It's about making the tough decisions that'll set you up for inevitable success.
Based on my experience, very few people have a clear and compelling career strategy in place. Most people are stuck on an endless cycle of unfulfillment and boredom.
during your strategy session you'll learn:
What your top 5 strengths are and how to leverage these strengths to tap into your divine purpose
How to create your D.R.E.A.M. job profile and why it's the single most important key to your success
How to identify the qualifications you need to take the next step on your journey (even if it's a career switch)
What specific actions you can start immediately in order to accomplish your career goals
"Yes girl yes! The career strategy session is a great experience. 1 to 1 time with Dorianne. We assessed where I am in my career currently, my true interests and where I want to be in the future. Dorianne accessed all aspects of our conversation and came up with and action based strategy broken down with specific time frames to spend in each area." -K. Pollard
basically, you'll have the tools you need to:
- Develop an irresistible personal brand
- Design the career of your dreams
- Position yourself as a top performer
- Strategize for long term career success
- Build connections, community and influence
how THE PROCESS WORKS
We'll spend our time thoroughly assessing where you are now vs. where you want to be in your career and we’ll develop a blue print that'll help you accomplish your goals.
You’ll have unlimited email support for 30 days following your strategy session to ask all of your questions - doesn't matter how big or small.
"Dorianne really helped me to bring some clarity to why I wasn't getting called back after my interviews. her advice was SPOT on. After speaking with her, I was getting interviews left and right! And finally got an offer." -T. Johnson
You'll get access to my growing library of career development training and resources as well as access to my private Facebook group - the Career Success Circle.
I can only take on a handful of strategy sessions each month and even though I try to accommodate as many people as I can, sessions typically sell out.
The cost of a 90 minute career strategy session is $499
four questions you should ask yourself before applying for a strategy session:
- Am I able/willing to put in the time, energy and effort it takes to achieve my career goals?
- Do I understand there are no "quick fixes" when it comes to taking my career to the next level?
- Am I interested in being "coached" and leaning on the expertise of a HR professional and career strategist?
- Do I have the financial resources to invest in my career right now?
If you've answered YES to ALL four questions and you're ready to up-level your career in the next 30-90 days...