The Exact Process to Finding Your Dream Job in 21 Days
If you're not thrilled with your current job, you might be tempted to just update your resume, throw together a cover letter and start applying to every half-way decent job you find on Indeed.com.
But before you launch your next job search, I'd encourage you to listen to this podcast episode.
Why? Because, based on my experience, you’ve got to take time to identify what it is you really want in order to have a successful job search. Knowing what you really want will help your job search be more intentional and targeted - and pretty much guarantee that you won't waste any unnecessary time, effort or energy!
I'd like to peel back the curtain and walk you through my proven, step-by-step process to identifying and landing your dream job - in record time. It's the exact process I've been using on myself since 2012 and that I use with my clients - one of whom was able to land his dream job in just 21 days.
Believe me, you don't want to miss this one!
Episode Gems You Don't Want to Miss:
- What the real foundation of a successful job search is - and why you should never randomly apply for jobs [3:30]
- How I define D.R.E.A.M. job and how you can use my definition to create your own dream job profile [6:45]
- What the 'D' stands for in my D.R.E.A.M. job definition and why it's the reason my voice sounds so sultry in this episode [8:56]
- The biggest misconception people have when it comes to finding their dream job - and how it could be keeping you from achieving your goal of landing your dream job [22:10]
- How my client created his own D.R.E.A.M. Job Profile and used it to land 3 job offers in 3 weeks [23:10]
Keep the momentum going by downloading your free copy of my d.r.e.a.m. job profile Worksheet
Here's my Google Review from a client who landed 3 dream job offers in just 3 weeks!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review on iTunes. This is how we can spread the word about the Deeper than Work podcast and have as many women as possible join the Career Girl Nation!