Can you believe 2017 is so close to being over?
Like, seriously - we've only got about 4 days left! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Well, they say time flies when you're having fun - and I've got to admit, 2017 has been a blast!
I'm so grateful that I've been able to achieve every single goal I've set for myself this year. Whether it was getting to a leadership position at my company, expanding my network, or launching a podcast - I've checked so many things off my list over the past 12 months.
Along with my accomplishments for the year, have been many lessons learned. These lessons are the focus of this week's episode. I'd like to break down the 3 things you should stop doing and the 1 thing you need to start in order to make 2018 the best year in your career, yet!
If you've got BIG plans for your career in 2018, this episode is especially for you!
P.S. If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes.
Episode Gems You Don't Want to Miss:
- How I was able to achieve every single one of my career goals this year - it's simpler than you think
- The idea of "analysis paralysis" and why it's a threat to your career success
- Some of the ways I've invested in myself in 2017 and how that's helped me get better in my career
- Why I no longer care about what anyone else is doing in their career - sounds harsh, but it's true
- The truth about complacency and why "going with the flow" is dangerous
- My top three goals for 2018 and how they will help me exponentially increase my successes by this time, next year
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review on iTunes. This is how we can spread the word about the Deeper than Work podcast and have as many women as possible join the Career Girl Nation!