This week's podcast episode was inspired by a question I received from one of the Career Success Circle members, April.
She asked: "How can I focus on improving my skills in my career, without going into debt?"
I thought this was an amazing question.
As a high achieving and ambitious woman, you may be at a point in your career where you're looking to pivot. Maybe you're feeling stuck and like you want to make a switch, or you want to expand on your skill set, but 1) you're not sure where to start and/or 2) you're not sure where the coins are going to come from to make it happen.
I've spoken to many women over the years who share these sentiments and I'm a firm believer in the fact that money should never hinder you from going after personal and professional development opportunities.
Listen in to episode 26 as I break down my four tips for learning new skills and increasing your knowledge base - without breaking the bank!
If you've got BIG plans for your career this year, this episode is especially for you!
P.S. If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes.
Episode Gems You Don't Want to Miss:
- The absolutely FREE way to use your current network to learn new skills - believe me, you've got great teachers already in your circle
- What to do if your company doesn't quite have an established Tuition Reimbursement Program and why I firmly believe you should never give up too easily
- The importance of being creative as you pursue your professional development goals - what you've got to keep in mind
- How you can learn from top experts in ANY field - there is power in leveraging the expertise of other people to help you with your goals
- Where to find 250+ FREE online courses - I'm talking high caliber, Ivy League instruction
other episodes and Links mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review on iTunes. This is how we can spread the word about the Deeper than Work podcast and have as many women as possible join the Career Girl Nation!